Saturday, August 20, 2011

Book Review: "Your Secret Sex Diary" - Anne Hooper

Book Review: "Your Secret Sex Diary" - Anne Hooper
ISBN 0-7894-1469-4
A DK PUBLISHING BOOK http://www.dk.com
Copyright 1997



5.0 out of 5 stars Grown Ladies "Little Black Book", August 20, 2011
This review is from: Anne Hooper's: Your Secret Sex Diary (Hardcover)
I L-O-V-E it, and haven't ever found anything close in comparison! I found it on clearance at a bk store. After looking thru it, I went back and bought the rest giving them out as gifts to all my girlfriends. I have people begging to by mine from me, but it's not for sale, hahahahahah. Mine still looks brand new because I don't write in it, I pen my answers and thoughts in a cheap 45 cent notebook. My own guided "Little Black Book"! It even comes with orgasm rating stickers. 

Contents 

Introduction 

THE LOVERS YEAR (Sexual Calendar) 

ORGASM CHARTS 

LOVERS' SECRETS 

LOVE FACTS 

YOUR SEXUAL PERSONALITY - QUIZZES 

YOUR SEXUAL PERSONALITY - PROFILES 

SEX AND YOUR STAR SIGNS 
(These are dead on, and they give the male & female versions)

INDEX 














Smooches & Good Sex 
Icooka4u (twitter @icooka4u) 

No comments:

Post a Comment